I got an email with a Breakdown of occult symbols in Run This town and I am not one to read forwarded mail- I get so many, but I read most of it. Now I had to read with a grain of salt. As far as I am concerned people can try to just about anything on this earth with enough coincidental "evidence" and preying on long held superstitions. So this thing about artists selling their souls to the devils is a possibility, but it could also be that they are blessed.

Swizz Beatz and Jay-Z
Photo source

Anyways , Jay-Z premiered his video for “On to the Next One” featuring and produced by Swizz Beatz during NBC’s New Year’s Eve with Carson Daly Thursday night. It is the fourth single from The Blueprint 3, and samples Justice’s 2007 song “D.A.N.C.E.”. and the Illuminati/Satan/ connections are back. The thing is the images in the song fuel this speculation.

Basically the song is about moving u say from gold to platinum, from Benz ( as in Mercedes) to Range (Rover that is) he is "moving onward/ the only direction/ can't be scared to fail/ in search of perfection. I think by themselves the lyrics are not controversial. When couples with images such as a rosary with a single bullet on either side (at 3:38) a hammer dripping blood, a sequined skull shoes leaking milk, lips leaking blood, black and white contrasts throughout eg black sneaker and white milk it does make you wonder. Is Jay-Z really dealing with the occult? Is he just being creative or he is just being devils advocate (hmm maybe not the best pun) and just yanking our chain?

Well they say you can judge a person by the friends they keep, so is that too say Rihanna is dealing in the occult too??? I have my doubts or maybe I am too much of a fan to want to eaven believe someNot to judge (I mean really who am I to do that) but long time I forget Beyonce as a Christian, she should just call herself spiritual. Cause I doh know what Christian will condone her husband doing a video like that. Art or not.

Oh yeah. Click HERE to see for yourself.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails