I think he gets it now. You think he get it? No really, Bounty Killer- Hey! There's a time and place for everything dude!!! You don't go gay-bashing at a charity event, k! Ya, so he apparently had diarrhoea of the mouth at Shaggy's Dare to Care concert which had onlookers in shock. I guess he realized his error, or at least his representatives did, as this statement of apology was issued:



After nearly 20 years at the top of the Jamaican music industry I have been involved in many battles - sometimes with fellow artists, sometimes with outside forces and sometimes with the state and its politicians. I've learnt to choose my battles wisely and the grounds upon which to fight them.


I've also learnt when to admit I didnt choose my ground wisely and Saturday night's Shaggy & Friends' show was one of those occasions. With so many politicians and members of the upper echelons of corporate Jamaica present, an audience I rarely get the ears of, I got caught up in the moment while expressing myself. I now realise it was inappropriate and extend my apologies to Shaggy, his sponsors, benefactors and all in attendance who were offended by my performance.Alliance made a pledge to donate $250,000 to the cause and we will follow through on that promise and continue to support Shaggy and answer his call whenever he reaches out.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails