Ok. It's 2010. New Year. New Rule. I am gonna be bringing you lots and lots of interviews on the regular ok. Even my mom start complaining that I don't update enough. Say what?

Ayways we are kicking things off with a BANG!!!! Of course I am biased towards the ladies so I picked the siren called Ms. Christina Benjamin as the first interview of 2010!!! Let's ask her some tough questions....lol.



HAVE YOU EVER ....

Peed outside?
LOL! Anyone who's taken their fare share of trips around the island has been forced to do that at least once or twice!


Been in a parade?
Yes, a bunch of them, but one particular memory stands out-- I had to sing at this Christmas parade in Canada and I had to stand atop this huge float, complete with snowmen and igloos. I was freezing cold because it was around minus ten (10) degrees outside and the float was driving so it was even colder. It ended up being a good time and a decent performance regardless. The next day I had frostbite on my hands and feet though.


Spun yourself around to get dizzy on purpose?
Maybe when I was little, probably pretending to be a ballerina. I hate anything that spins too much, makes me horribly sick.


Tripped on your own feet?
Yes, I'm way too clumsy for my own safety :-P


Worn a uniform to school?
Yes, but you always find a way to make your uniform stand out from everyone else's -- in Jamaica I wore platform shoes to school despite constantly being scolded by my principle. In Canada it was even worse-- I wore bright blue vests with stockings when we were supposed to wear blazers with socks.


Burped a baby?
Yes! I have a godson (Xander) who I absolutely love-- he's the apple of my eye, even if he throws up on me when I burp him or pulls my hair when he doesn't get his way!


Gotten a Brazilian wax?
Hell no, sounds way too painful!


Played a computer game for more than 5 hours?
Yes, when I was younger I was obsessed with Donkey Kong and Mario Kart-- No one could challenge me (mwuahahah)!


You like her already huh? Well find out what she is all about by clicking HERE!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails