Happy New Year from The Lime!!!!!!!

Posted by Ayeola | 1/01/2010 01:37:00 AM

Tan-tan-da-ddaaaaaa! It's here guys! Welcome to 2010!

First and foremost I want to thank God for bringing me into this new year, I want to thank my family and friends for their love and support especially my brother Omari Lockhart AKA 5.8 and my mom Jacinta Bannis. Thanks to everyone who reads this site and continue to compliment me on the content.
Blogging takes up ALOT of my time and there are times I just want to quit. And then I go online and look for Caribbean entertainment news and shit is just all over the place. Then I think if I am this fustrated then I bet there are others just like me, so of course being the Taurus that I am, I like to help -and so I keep on posting.

This is going to be my first year blogging as a non-working university student so please show some love and donate to the site. I would love to make some upgrades in the coming months. This year I plan on posting interviews on a weekly basis, so look out for that. And I want to make a more concerted effort to report more entertaiment news from islands such as Grenada, St. vincent and St. Lucia. My original goal with this blog was to show that Caribbean Entertainment is not just Jamaica, Trinidad and Barbados. Dominica you know I represent for you 100 percent. I just wish Dominican artists would take advantage of my natural bias towards you guys and send me more info/pics what have you. We'll see how this year goes.

Friends, just be safe this year, and try to improve on 2009. I have the same personal resolution I have every year but this year I am not even gonna really focus on it. I am just gonna live one day at a time and things will work out.

And artists stop the beefing, especially the women. Just when the fellas dem stop den?



Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails