So I turned the big 3-0 last Sunday, that's April 26th to be precise. Anyways I did not do anything really to celebrate. It was just another day. Grateful for it, yes. Thank you Jah. But really what does 30 feel like? Huh?? It's pretty much the same as 29 and 3/4.... Anyways, I knew this weekend would be action packed and I have definitely been living it up as they say. So Friday I did my thing singing at Fort Young Hotel Happy Hour, passed at Garaway Hotel for Karoke, swing at Garage (where apparently Da'ville had just been before me) and then enjoyed Fanatik band at the Cove for Pioneer Preps Wine and Dance fundraising event. This was my first year at Wine and Dance. Oh Lawwd you should see people drinking from the bottles, people just deliriously happy. Yeah there was a little fisticuffs but that's not even worth getting into. Overall most people can say they had a ball. After that it was Spiders for some fish pie and fried chicken. Trust me at 3Am nothing tastes better!!!!!

So Saturday comes around and I stop at Michele Henderson's show at the Cove. Pics soon come. Here's a little teaser......



...And then it was on to the official opening party of Krazy Koconuts (formerly Green Grasshopper) for the all black affair featuring Da'Ville. Damn...and was it a show!!!!! He gave it his all eh......pics to follow ....




Well I wanted to go to the car show on the port, but I think I had a little too much fun last nite so I am just resting till showtime tonite. I will be performing with Esclav Band. Hope to see some of you there!!!


Bookmark and Share
3 comments
  1. Maureen May 4, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

    Hey Ayeola...Happy belated Birthday...!!! Girl you sure had a action packed weekend & made up for lost time not doing anything to celebrate your birthday.

    Looking forward for the Michele Henderson pictures.

    Tell me more about your singing nuh? I would like to know more about that you hear...!!!

    Peace & Love...

  2. Unknown May 6, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

    Happy belated Birthday! I know I am late

  3. Unknown May 6, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails