I mentioned before that she was filming the movie Redemtion Paradise in Antigua on a previous post. Well filming has wrapped and it is scheduled for release by this summer. Definitely looking forward to that. She is one of my fav female Dancehall artists.Macka and Unicorn on the video set

Macka Diamond (born Charmaine Munroe) is still working on her music too. She recently released a song called "Think About It" feat Unicorn.

She was recently nominated for Best Female Artiste in this year's Excellence in Music & Entertainment (EME) awards, but lost to Spice.

Bookmark and Share
2 comments
  1. harry seenthing May 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

    hhhmmmm is very nice and good articles in here, I’m glad to be here, to readed. I hope u can visiting and comment in my blog too

  2. Ayeola May 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

    Thanks and I will ok!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails