I know some people are singing the praises of the movie Notorious based on the life of Christopher 'Notorious B.I.G' Wallace, (also known as Biggie) and yes some are also seeing it as slanted especially when it comes to the depiction of Lil Kim. That I cannot really make judgment on cause I have yet to see the movie and I was not there when what ever was going down was goin down. Only two people can tell us: BIG and KIM and well, we know how that story ends. My only issue with what I have seen of the movie is most of the characters are based on people who are still alive and nobody looks like any one they are portraying. Doesn't have to be spot on but dang Angela Bassett as Voletta??? No disrespect. Could we get someone a little Voletta-looking? My issue with Jamal Gravy Woolard who plays Biggy is his lips. For me, its not just enough to be the fat guy. Have you ever looked at Biggy's lips??? They are full and plump and when he speaks or spits everything just flows. Easy and ting. And when you hear him talk and breathing heavy, what you looking at? His lips. And when he just standing doing nothing, what you looking at? His lips. You get my flow....
Photo source
Now this guy who plays Biggy. Look at his lips. There is so much tension there and it translates on screen. He just does not have the lips of a gangster. I know some of you are probably like . Is she for real??? Ok think about this. Have you ever seen pics of celebrities and Dr's and body language experts are asked to interpret the body language to explain say, their relationship with a mate or how comfortable they are in a situation? Well when I see him speak in the trailer I'm just like where is your swagger? and why your lips so uptight? Am I tripping allu? Am I rally trippin? Anyways........ in other Jamal news. He is due in court.

According to YBF, he is facing assault charges stemming from an alleged altercation with his wife. He was arrested 3 months ago in September. Who knew this dude was married? No word on who she is other than her name being Trina Younger. The woman above is who he showed up to the Notorious premiere with. Jamal allegedly slapped Trina in their East New York home during an early-morning argument because he came home late.

According to the police report, Trina dared her husband of seven months to hit her. Jamal says: “She wouldn’t stop pushing me, so I snuffed her.” Jamal faces the judge on January 29th. But get this–his mother in law–Trina’s mother–is saying this story sounds made up and Jamal is too good of a husband to hit Trina:

“I know he wouldn’t hit her,” says Roslyn Younger, the actor’s mother-in-law. “He’s not like that. Most definitely, they have a good relationship. That’s impossible. I think it’s made up. He’s a loving husband, and I never heard of anything like that before in my life.”

Yes indeed. Art imitating life?

Jamal with a female companion at Notorious premiere


Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails