This week actress/reality tv star LisaRaye stopped by the Vibe and Uptown offices during her "Day in the Life" in New York City. Holding no punches, the former first Lady of Turks & Caicos went in on why her marriage failed, why she decided to do a reality TV show and being a gold digger.




On her marriage to Premier Misick:


Maybe I didn’t give my relationship the time to get close. I let a lot pf people into the relationship. I didn’t make time to be a wife.


On why she decided to do reality tv:

When I first decided to do a reality tv I needed money. It was a business decision.


On being precevied as a "gold digger":

People think that I’m a gold digger. I’m digging for platinum. I can’t do nothing with a Burger King man unless he own about 20 or 30 of them."
Read the rest of the interveiw HERE.


You can see Part 1 and Part 2 of her VIBE interview by clicking on them....


She was also on Wendy Williams talking about why she wears white and her new project with Queen Latifah's production company.


Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails