So we've had our share of entertainers and we've had a TV host/model..lets keep the fashion vibes flowing and visit with Theo A Faulkner makeup artist extraordinaire, repping hard for the BVI. Let's see why he is a Star on the Rise!!!!!



1. What does success mean to you?
I am a work in progress. So success just means making it to the next stage in my growth.


2. What do you want to achieve in your field?
I want to be a brand that lives on- recognized everywhere.


3. What is the greatest sacrifice you have made so far in your career?
Missing out on time with my family has been the greatest sacrifice so far.


4. Though you already have a loyal following, do you ever fear that you won’t make it big?
No I don’t have a fear of that… I never spend time thinking about it … I just keep pushing on to be better at what I do and show my best work.


5. What makes you stand out in your field?
I think my personality and spirit make me stand out.


6. What is the best piece of advice you have been given and who was it from?
From Oprah…. She said to dream big and then when you dream that dream, dream a dream bigger then that one and you will be fine and know that you can do anything. In that comes success.


7. What advice do you have for anyone trying to make it in your field?
Don’t get discouraged and don’t let any one that tells you no… push on and let your work speak for it self Allow your self to grow and be come better and dig for the knowledge its there and its free.

Click HERE to read Theo's answers to our 20 Questions!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails