Nas recently had an interview with VIBE where he spoke about getting to see his son Knight. Sounds like he and Kelis are still on bad terms. Read more below:



Speaking of babies, this was the first time since making Illmatic that you became a dad again. How’d it feel to be awaiting you first son while recording Distant Relatives?
It’s amazing. It just made everything feel like it was right on time, you know? To have a daughter is amazing too, but when you’re a man, to have a son is different. My daughter is my princess and now I have a prince, so it’s a beautiful thing to have a son and a daughter. Now I have a little man. It’s the coolest shit ever.

How old is Knight? Is he walking yet?
He’s like nine months. He’s crawling, pulling himself to stand up. He said the word ‘stick’ about a month ago. He’s been talking for about two months, saying little words here and there.

How often are you able to see him?
My son was born with ice grills, so when his mom feels in the mood she sends pictures. If not, its hell. It’s hell trying to figure that out, trying to get him—I’ll just leave it at that. It’s hell. A man shouldn’t go through that shit, but it’s another story I’ma tell at a different time.


The magazine also asked about his tattoo of Kelis:

Do you feel a certain way about having the tattoo now after everything that’s been going on?
[Laughs] I don’t really think about tattoos, I just think about adding more, you know what I’m saying?

Do you think you’d ever get another tattoo like that?
No comment.


Source

That's messed up man. That's his prince. Parents, even famous ones have to work things out for the sake of the child. Knight is no more hers than his.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails