I am a fan of Rihanna's- I like her edgy fashion, her daring hairstyles, her flawless makeup and of course her music. Yes, I even like the tone of her voice. But I gotta say I was ROTFL when I saw these clips on You Tube of her doing the moonwalk and falling during some performances.

Take a look:

During a show Saturday at Color Line Arena (formerly O2 World Hamburg) in HamburgRihanna tries to moonwalk in heels- I say she was just walking backwards man...yow she should never do that again, ever, ever, ever!!!!!





On Monday, Riri took a fall at the London's O2 Arena, during the beginning of her Spanish ballad "Te Amo." Ouch.




Three is the charm right?? Lol. Here she is in Marseille where she almost busted her face while sing... uh I mean synching "Let Me"


Source

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails