Astunning, soon-to-be-40-years-old (she turns 40 May 22nd), Naomi Campbell was the guest on Oprah show today. She spoke on several issues including, keeping fit, her famous temper, and her life in Russia. Viewers got a peek in her Russian closet (she has a London and NY closet) and also saw her achieve a lifelong dream of learning ballet.


Photo source

Both Naomi's mother and boyfriend Vladimir were in the audience. He has been separated from his wife for over ten years and according to Naomi she the wife and the daughter are friends. Oprah was like "Ya'll don't get divorces in Russia?" that was some funny ish. Her boyfriend is a great influence on her fitness and approach to eating. When she was shown in the gym she said she was on the 6th day of the mastercleanse diet. She's done it for 18 days straight and tries to do it three times a year. I've done it once before for 9 days and this year I've done it for a week. It works, while you on it anyways...lol.

Naomi gets teary eyed on the show
Photo source



Naomi Campbell and Oprah Winfrey on The Oprah Show May 3rd 2010.
Photo source

Oprah asked her about her fits of anger:

Oprah:Are you just a petulant diva, and if you don't get things your own way you feel you have the right to throw things?

Naomi: I think it comes from a deeper place than that with me. It comes from another type of emotional disorder, because it's not just, 'I don't get what I want. I throw,'" says Campbell. "It comes from, I think, an abandonment issue, and it comes from also just trying to build up a family around me that's not my immediate family. And if I feel a mistrust, then I really just...all my cards go down.



Oprah: Whether it's a cab driver or somebody on a plane or your own housekeeper and you don't get immediately what you want, you said you see red.

Naomi: Yes.

Oprah: And then what?

Naomi: Then I don't see.

Oprah: You just act.

Naomi: I act out.

After having an outburst, Naomi says she immediately regrets her actions.

"I feel remorseful. I feel ashamed. I feel for them," she says. "[I think,] 'What have I done to them?' If I've hurt them."

At the end of their talk, O had her sign the "No Phone Throwing" pledge as well as the "No Phone Zone" pledge.

Check out video clips on Oprah.com by clicking below:

Supermodel Naomi Campbell: The Career, the Controversy and Her New Love
Naomi Campbell's Career and Controversies
Naomi Fulfills a Lifelong Dream
From Russia with Love
After the Show

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails