photo source

D'Angel's new single is called 'Thank You' featuring Aisha. Some people are wondering if she's gone gospel????? What? So now to be happy and count your blessings mean you're "gospel". Well let's bet she's always been "gospel" cause I'm sure this is not the first time she says things like:
I give thanks for my pain and struggles - which made me so strong,
I give thanks to my friends and foes - they make me, who I am,
I give thanks and the good Lord knows that's where I will stand

The song was produced by Carlington Wilmot of Media House Production on the Ghetto Soul Riddim. Other songs on the riddim are Delus with 'True Love', Gyptian with the 'Crazy World', Sizzla with 'Best In Life' and Shalli with 'In Heaven'. The riddim was created by Duwe and all tracks were mixed by D&H (Daddy and Hype ) aka Tha Remix Godz

I like this side of D'angel. Click here to listen to Thank You on her MySpace Page. Another inspirational song she has is Stronger. The video is awesome, and is directed by Ras Tingle.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails