Well, well DFC Chairman Val Cuffy has to eat his words. Apparently, "Negatiations" fell through. Well if you still "negotiating" why would you tell the country's oldest paper that the show is "confirmed" and you already paid your deposit???????????

Now CBreezy is being replace by Wayne Marshall.

Kind of ironic cause Mr. Cuffy told the same paper that Dominica is getting big acts such as Chirs Brown in part because we have seen all the Jamaican acts already...If it was me I would go out of my way to get a non-Jamaican eh.......at least based on that comment.

I'm still gonna be in the park...with de rag and de rose.....


Maybe he'll be in Malaysia with his RiRi .......BTW she willl be performing tonite on VH1 at 8PM ET and just confirmed to perform at the Grammys Feb.8th on CBS

I hope you get de deposit back...now you can really spend some on the carnival queens!!!! No excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails