Amy Winehouse looks ummm healthy, or at least on her way there

... I guess she is working on keeping fit ( I doh even mind de likkle belly-that mean she's eating) cause she allegedly has a fitness instructor. Moreover, they may be an item.

She was seen on the island with actor Josh Bowman but he has since left and Andrew (the fitness instructor) is the man on the scene. Or maybe not so much. Seems 25 year old Winehouse wants to protect her privacy and moved to a secluded villa on the island.

Her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil filed for divorce earlier this month from prison.


Remember this??? They gave each other those bruises!!!!!!! Their relationship was diabolical to say the least.
photo source
About the fight Amy says:

"Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."
St Lucia is doing a much better job I'd say. When he gets out of jail maybe he should take a trip to St. Lucia. I'm sure the Tourism Minister would welcome the visit.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails