My girl Barbi and I hit up Quad nightclub in New Kingston on Saturday night and waw I must EXCLAIM! That was one of my most fun nights since arriving in Jamaica. I don't know if it was because it was a break in my long hours of studying ( I only stayed two hours, unlike some people who had to close down de place, eh Barbi...lol), whatever it was, I was happy for it



Big up to the DJs who kept the hits coming on both floors: Coppershot, DJ Shine, DJ Charm, DJ Charisma. Big ups also to house DJ-DJ Kevin.

I will definitely be back. Gotta say thanks Barbi!

Bookmark and Share
2 comments
  1. Anonymous April 23, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

    lmao Ayeola, girl u nuh easy lol, glad u had fun with me ma!

  2. Ayeola April 23, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

    How you mean nuh gyal...I had a blast...we need to do it again before I go home to Dominica....

Related Posts with Thumbnails