Since the beating incident at Big Yard, allegedly on advice fom Vybz Kartel for her snitching ways, Kim "Gaza Kim" Hamilton, parted ways with the group, but Empire head Vybz Kartel advised that she was under contract and moneys had been invested in the 18-year old singer.

gaza kim Pictures, Images and Photos


According to statement from her camp:

Over the last eight to nine months (8-9 months) my career was managed by
Adidjahiem Records. The Management Contract has been terminated and I’m now
pursuing independently my career.
I’m now focusing on driving my career and
past events in my life have only made me stronger and more driven to achieving
success.
I would like wish my former Management Team all the very best in
their endeavors.


Good lukc girl. I still can't believe she's that youg...

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails