It's that time again...new issues everyone....Click on the mags to go the their respective sites!!!!!




Here's Ms Campbell on the cover of Giant Mag. She made the news recently when she was quoted in the April issue of German Vogue calling out the fashion industry for racism:


“You know, the American president may be black, but as black woman, I am still an exception in this business. I always have to work harder to be treated equally…In the past, there were more opportunities for black models but the trend towards blond women has again become extreme. In magazines, on the catwalk, I see blond, blue-eyed models everywhere.”





Love you Obama, but I think he is getting enough press. This is the first male on the cover and he's not from the region. I would put Michael Chin who again made Forbes billionaires list, or Jah Cure or Mavado or something...Keep it in the region man.










Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails