New Music: A Set A Chunes!!!!

Posted by Ayeola | 4/11/2009 04:00:00 AM

Of course our regular visitors must have noticed the new look of the Lime. For those of you newer to the site, I have made it easier for you to find some items that we have on a regular basis such as Interviews (click on 20Questions heading).....

Now I spent so much time on setting up this site just right for you guys...I'm now stuck catching up on the music so here is all the music I just posted since my last post:

You'll find songs from Ky-Enie, Mavado, KirkleDove (Hot Peppa Riddim feat Mr. Vegas, Kip Rich and Alicia Davis), Da'Ville, Major Riley, Nicola, Supa Neil, Angelo, Kayla, Crown Prince, Jovi Rockwell, Wayne Marshall (twice), Ras Penco, Delus, Anthony Cruz, Sean Kingston and Dainjamental

Enjoy!!!!!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails