No, no I don't think I got that....Lewis Hamilton wants a duet with girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls????. Now he's a master of the track, but master of the recording studio too???? Hmmmm, I think it's just a ploy for the two to spend more time together.

In a recent interview 30 year old Nicole stated:

“He thinks he can sing - I think that’s my fault! “We will probably end up in the studio together. That will be great. “It’s so hard sometimes. We are both in different places, but he likes to surprise me and turn up at shows which is so sweet.

Hamilton did talk of his singing abilities and his love for music with the UK's Daily Star last October:

Lewis said: “I do love music. It’s something I’d love to be able to do some day. I don’t believe that I have that talent, but I’ve had a whirl, like the millions of people who do. If I wasn’t a driver, I’d try to do something that could take me somewhere.”

Lewis loves to sing and play guitar in his hotel room before hitting the Grand Prix grid.

Lewis, whose favourite song is Marley’s No Woman, No Cry, said: “I find it a good way to relax. I can spend hours playing my guitar.

“I sing more now than I used to. I have been told I have quite a good voice.”

Really. That would be interesting I guess. Nicoles voice grew on me so why the heck not?

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails