US: What was your reaction after hearing Chris Brown was charged with two felonies?
Fenty: I don't know how to react. Chris is a very talented guy. I still think he's a little immature for Rihanna. Justice can never be served in this situation. He can't feel the pain she felt. I don't believe in hitting a woman. I hope everything works out better for them. I don't feel happy or sad. He's in the court's hands. Let justice prevail.

US: If those reports are true, how upset are you?
RF: I don't know what to say, honest to god. I've been hearing so many stories. I don't feel any pain anymore. I've gone numb. I've heard so much. But I can't get on to her. Her mother can't get on to her, her brother told me she changed her email. Somebody has a stranglehold on her. I'm lost.

US: What would you say to Chris Brown if you saw him today?
RF: I would tell Chris, "Don't ever try again, don't even think about it." I'm hurt and disturbed at that scenario.


Click HERE for the full interview.


I am no psychologist, but I think Rihanna is displaying classic battered woman syndrome.I think that if Chris Brown goes to jail she may blame herself... She is in need of some serious counseling.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails