O.K my people, you know I'm allllways bragging about how Dominica has MAAAAADDDDD talent and how it is so underrated. Well, check out my boy OlBenz. Messyae!!!! (if you speak creole u already know). Listen to this song and tell me I;m not right! Bad, badbad chune. Wait till he do that ish in French and Creole!!!!! c'est comme ca i bon, pas ped tete'aw!!!!
The track is called "Need You Girl" and its from his new album Doh Lose Your Head/ Pas Ped Tete'aw!



This is his old album cover. I just love it! It is so alive.



And yes, he does smile people. Here is a pic of him and local artist Al Pacino at his album launch earlier this year!

Bookmark and Share
3 comments
  1. Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

    big up ole benz

  2. Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

    olbenz is d beeeeeeest,no doubt

  3. Anonymous March 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

    cant go wrong wit d dominican warrior

Related Posts with Thumbnails