Does This Look like a party animal?

Posted by Ayeola | 3/24/2009 02:30:00 AM

So, I have gone a week plus without mentioning Chrihanna. Boyah!!!! Don't mean I wasn't keeping up with them, I just got tired of writing this and writing that half of which I have no idea if it's true or not. BTW there is a new mystery texter in the news. So in all that reading I've been doing I notice that all sources have Rihanna was partying it up,oohooh she spent three hours in the club having a blast with her homegirls...ray-ray-rah-rah-rah-rah. I'm sorry but homegirl don't look too happy to me eh.

I don't know if is publicity stunt or what. You cannot cure the hurt inside of you by going to da club doo-doo (that's creole for Boo-boo...lol). When you get home and every one gone is you alone eh.
I hope whoever she considers her close friends and confidants keeping it real with her. The worse thing they could do is just go along for the ride and be yes man and yes woman.











Ok so she break a likkle smile. Not buying it.


One thing eh she not sleeping on the fashion eh. Still on point! Oh the hotness!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails