Hey guys, I am so incredibly excited to announce the official launch of my 20 Questions With The Lime segment to this site. I want it to be a platform to introduce you to new talent. You know I'm all about the "fresh" vibes. Like my fellow Jamaicans would say "from yuh kno say it fresh mi a deya!" or something like that. lol.... of course, I will be questioning the popular artist of the day as well. That is not to say I will limit myself to just singers/musicians and the like. Don't be surprised to see a Prime Minister, or entertainment lawyer, publicist, Designer or Entrepreneur!


My first interviewee is Rhona Fox former head of JamRock Magazine, now owner of Rhona Fox/Fox INC a publicity firm based in Manhattan. She is also a music video director having directed videos for Gyptian and Richie Spice. To read her interview click HERE

There will be a new interview every Friday.

This week is special though so we are having an interview each day from Monday March 30th to Fridy April 3rd!!!!! Keep checking back to see who is gonna be the next to answer 20 Questions With The Lime!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails