Thursday Feb 19th was a hell of a rainy night. I braved the cold wet streets of Dominica, to finally get some treatment for my gambling problem. lol.

I traversed to the Harlem Plaza where Dominica's 2008 calypso King performed his hits to eager fans. This was the first of two scheduled performances for "Dicey" as he is affectionately known since announcing that he would not defend his crown this year.

Here are some pics from the event. For those of you new to the blog, I like to be in the pics, eh. If you don't know, well now you know!!!!! So when I got home early Friday morning, I realized I did not have one decent pic of me at the show. Well hello, I got my locally made, rasta-themed jewelry, my funky hairstyle, and I still had some makeup the rain had not washed off. Oh yeah, I was gonna take a pic. Never mind the two headlamps on my chin. Loose yourself in de eyes dem!!!!!!

(yes I took it in my bathroom. I didn't want to wake da family... damn do I need counseling for this???? lol)

Enjoy

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails