Just heard from a friend that former Calypso King of Dominica Dennison "King Dice" Joseph has been arrested.
Allegedly, over an altercation at the market this morning involving an officer of the law. His house was searched, drugs were discovered. He along with others were placed into custody.

Wow. I had seen Dennison at the last lap at Crazy Coconuts TripleKay/MFRJam. He was hanging with fellow Klockerz members S.K.I.NN.Yaka Shadowflow, and Sky Dimex. They were having a time. I was at the market too, but left before this 'incident' occured.

I hope that police followed proper procedure in their actions, and I hope that in due time we can find out the truenature of the incident on both sides. I know many consider Dice a bad role model and already tongues were wagging since he decided not to defend his crown.

I was not there so as far as I am concerned, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Developing......

UPDATE: I was told he was charged with Obstruction of Justice. He intervened in a dispute between a policeman and a young man. That sounds like the Dice I know. He does get a bad rap because he is so opinionated, but he abhors injustice, and so do I. So I guess this should be on local news tomorrow which as far as I am told is when he will go to court.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails