Congrats Nhojj!!

Posted by Ayeola | 2/19/2009 05:00:00 PM

Photo source

Here's a message from Nojj on a recent honor:

Greetings beautiful people,

This was a pleasant surprise... I just found out today - so I thought I'd share the good news. I'm the # 1 Jazz Artist in New York on Reverbnation. And on Friday, I'll be part of the Celebration at Temple M in Harlem. Its an absolutely beautiful space. I'll be sharing the stage with:

Pamela Sneed, New York-based poet, performer, writer and actress and Author of KONG.
http://pamelasneed.blogspot.com

Tarrah Reynolds, Singer, Guitarist, Violinist
http://www.myspace.com/misstarrah

DIRECTIONS:
TEMPLE M: 555 West 141, between Broadway and Hamilton Place
Subway 1, Exit 137 & Broadway (City College)
Or Express lines A B C D, Exit 145 & St Nicholas (walk West of St Nichs to
Convent, Right on 141)

Producer Major Andres Scurlock - "I am pleased to announce my Latest Venture as Concert Producer and Programmer for this Wonderfully Inviting space Located In Harlem/Hamilton Heights. Owner Michel Madie is one of the those Arts Lovers and Advocates who have a Genuine Respect for the Arts. He needs our support and we deserve his. I fell in love with the space the moment I walked in. TEMPLE M IS AMAZING and will be THE SPOT for 2009."

Love & Light
Nhojj


Check him out performing "Love" at this years Barbados Music Awards!!!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails