Ya I heard a commercial the other day and this lady was like: "I want my Dice, I want my Dice!" and dude says, "Ma'am do you have a gambling problem?" and she's like "No, I want my Dice. Calypso King Dice." yo that one take me eh. So now everytime I hear a song by King Dice, I think of that add.

King Dice and yours truly at World Creole Music Festival 2008

Of course you must know by now that 4 time Calypso King winner Dennison "King Dice" Joseph is not defending his crown. Click HERE to find out why.

So this performance at Saaman Gardens will be one of two official performances for the "King" this carnival season. Miss it and blame yourself.

Here's the info:
THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH: FROM NIGHT ‘TIL MORNIN’

CARNIVAL FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH, 2009.


STRAIGHT OUT OF TORONTO BLACKBERRYSOUND CREW!

THE PRICELESS PERFORMANCE YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR; FIRST TIME ON STAGE FOR THE CARNIVAL SEASON; 2008 CALYPSO KING DICE.

ALSO FEATURING THE HOTTEST GROOVY SOCA ARTIST; THE MAN HIMSELF 2 GREEDI

VERSTITLE DJ MIDIAN FROM Q EXPOSURE

SAAMAN GARDENS… BESIDES THE TWIN BRIDGE GOING INTO CANEFIELD.


WWW.BLACKBERRYSOUNDCREW.COM
WWW.SAAMANGARDENS.COM
TEL: 449-0900

Check his performance of "Own My Own" at Creole In The Park 2008. The crowd is practically singing the whole song!!!!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails