photo source

Dancehall artist Serani's smash hit "No Games" has made it on the Billboard Charts in get this the Hot RnB/Hip-Hop Singles Chart. The top five songs on the chart are "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" Beyonce, "Live Your Life" T.I feat. Rihanna, "Chopped 'N' Skrewed" T-Pain feat. Ludacris, "Miss Independent" Ne-Yo and "Trading Places" Usher.
So he is in some great company, some might say in quantity not quality. Regardless, I love the song. I can't hear it and sit down. Doh mention if I just get to my destination and it comes on. Yeah, I'll be rocking it in the car. lol. Some of you know you do it to. so don't front.

Anyways the song is produced by Linton "TJ" White and is featured on the Unfinished Business Riddim. Apart from the Singles chart it debuted at #53 on the Hot RnB/Hip-Hop Airplay chart. TJ also has another track on that same riddim on Billboard as well, and that is Mavado's "I'm So Special" which re-entered the charts and #53.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails