photo source

Aight ya'll I think I need to start captioning these posts "I Need a Bailout!" New on the list of artists facing serious financial woes is Douglas Davis AKA Doug E. Fresh AKA The Human Beatbox. The 46 year old has been hit with three foreclosure actions by banks looking to collect over $3.5 million in unpaid mortgages on a trio of homes in Harlem. In addition, he also allegedly owes American Express nearly $60,000 in credit-card debt, and the IRS just slapped him with a $367,000 tax lien on top of more than $40,000 owed to the state tax collector.

I guess he's like thousands of Americans who have fallen behind on their mortgages and it's caught up with him. I know some of you may be saying "How could he have let this happen?" Probably just like how it happens to so many others, playing that balancing act. I hope it is a lesson learnt for him, if this is indeed true, and one that we can learn to from as well. Like Frankie say "Handle yoh Handle!"

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails