Vybz Kartel and female dancehall DJ Spice, recently teamed up for the photo shoot to promote their collaboration on the song “Rampin Shop" on the Miss Independent Riddim.
Now I see strategically placed Daggering Condoms and Vybez brand rum so I dont know how many things he is promoting at once. What I do know for sure is what I like and don't like and I am so not feeling these photos. It just yells "WE'RE ON A TIGHT BUDGET!!!!!!!!!"
(And exhale) I'm feeling her make up though. but that's about it. Lose the motel bed, lose the boring bedspread, eat a food Vybez Kartel, and maybe we could work with this....

For those of you who can't get enough of this interesting pair, check out this video below:

Bookmark and Share
2 comments
  1. Unknown December 17, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

    Love the song, but man Kartel need some flesh to cover up those bones. Can somebody please give him some cornmeal porridge. He looks scrawny!!!

  2. Ayeola December 29, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

    Like I said..."eat ah food" lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails