So here are some of your favorite celebrities out and about and On De Scene:

Rihanna is at the 2008 UNICEF Snowflake lighting in NYC. She is the face of Gucci's UNICEF campaign.
photo source

Check out Queen Latifah and Alicia Keys performing at this years AMA's
photo source

Beyonce or should I say Sascha Fierce is on the Today Show promoting her new album. Yeah I know she's an H-Town Chick, no Caribbean connection that I know of, but damn she's a hard worker. I admire her a lot. And she sho nuff is working that outfit!
photo source

Her double disc album I Am...Sasha Fierce is her third straight No. 1 debut on The Billboard 200 with 482,000 copies.


Can somebody say Fierce....Indeed!!!!!
photo source


Ok now in this pic latin bombshell Eva Mendes is neither out nor about..hmm on second though I'm sure there are those of you who would beg to differ.....She just oozzees sensuality. This is a shot of her in the lates issue of Spain's El Pais Semanal Magazine. Too see more pics from the shoot click HERE.

photo source

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails