Rihanna's New Tatoo- interesting concept

Posted by Ayeola | 12/13/2009 06:12:00 PM

Rihanna got herself a new tat. It is below her right collabone and says "Never a failure,always a lesson" -backwards. She got it done at East Side Ink (NYC) at 2 AM last Monday.


Photo source

According to the tatoo artist Keith "Bang Bang" McCurdy:

“Never a failure, always a lesson” tattooed backwards near her right shoulder.
That way she can read it in the mirror.I asked her why she wanted that and she
said, ‘It’s kind of my motto in life for everything.’ Instead of considering
things to be mistakes, considering them lessons.She said that she wanted to do
it in gray, rather than black, because she wanted it to be more subtle.She
didn’t want it to draw too much attention.”

Photo source





Photo source


It's a unique concept you know, and I like it, but if I ever got tats I would want them to be seen only by me, or at least barely noticeable. How she not drawing attetion with this one, is beyond me. LOL

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails