Former Portmore Empire First Lady Lisa Hype has been expelled from the Portmore Empire by Empire CEO Adidja 'Di Teacha' Palmer after what a release called her 'overall conduct' which was "not consistent' with what is expected of members of the group.



Lisa Hype is no longer a part of the Portmore Empire. The members of the Empire
have unanimously agreed to end our professional relationship especially in light
of certain ‘developments’ that have come to our attention regarding her overall
conduct, conduct that is not consistent with the decorum expected of a member of
the Portmore Empire. She is an incredible artist and we wish for her all the
best in her future endeavors, but Lisa Hype will not play a future role in the
Empire as she no longer fits in with our organizational goals as we move forward
in 2010.–Adidja “Vybz Kartel” Palmer–



Ok.let me go an get my enamel pan for me to empty the contents of my stomach. Oh wait but first I have to light my kerosene lamp, and I was so tired from washing in de river (sigh). Why I didn’t hear dat at high noon nuh when I was by de standpipe collecting water. Did I go back in time???? I must be hallucinating, have to be. This cannot be 2009, almost 2010.

That statement, that amalgamation of words which yet to form a complete thought (cause that is what a sentence supposed to do) just makes NO SENSE to me…..Empire CEO???? Empire finger pointer more like. How about turning that finger on yourself nuh? How about that CEO? I so vex for this gurl eh. Shayt. So she messed up. Even Nike sticking it out with Tiger.

So I had to read and reread the statement, you know, so it could make some kind of sense to me, right. The release says her “overall conduct” was “not consistent” with what is expected of the group members. Group members who oversaw and directed her career up to this point.

So let’s see admitting that yes you had oral sex (which I mean what else could she do the picture is all up and down the Internet)and being unapologetic about it, is not consistent with the group goals? Who plans on being caught like that? Maybe her’s was not the most PC move, but I felt she was being strong. You know why? Cause she was HONEST. She was an adult, doing adult things and she was obviously betrayed by someone she trusted. I commend her for claiming her part in what is an obviously embarrassing moment in her career.

I mean let’s forget that Vybz Kartel the CEO is banned from performing in several islands, lets forget that his lyrics are raunchy and sexually explicit not to mention violent, ooh oooh lets even close our eyes and pretend that we don’t see school children all over the region carrying out violent acts described in his songs, let’s find a similar situation where a member of the empire got bad press and see what was the outcome.

How about when it was rumored that Jeffery Hype had Kartel's name on his neck (he has his face on his arm). In the homophobic Jamaican society, that was a big scandal and was he banned?austracized? no. You know why? Cause he has a penis. That’s the beginning and end of it.

I’m sorry Lisa you missing a very important appendage and having it in your mouth doesn’t count ( ok thatwas a little harsh). Anyways my girl Lisa what can I say, maybe they kicking you to a brighter future.

So let them have their Vybz Rum and party at Asylum every Thursday, make more explicit songs, glamourizing their sexual exploits, glorifying their underdog status and

2010 is just a couple days away so I am waiting with baited breath for the unfolding of the goals of the Portmore Empire. Damn, guess I can forget an interview now huh?

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails