On a previous post I mentioned that Lisa Hype has been keeping a low profile since the picture of her leaked online. Her birthday was last week and she did celebrate the following day, but not at The Building at the Street Vyvz Thursdays hosted by Portmore Empire, but down the street and around the corner at Quad:


According to one876Entertainment.com
Lisa Hype partied up a storm in the Quad nightclub last night as she celebrated her birthday in fine style with a couple of her deejay friends who happened to be in the club on the same night. She danced and sipped Moet all night and spoke to her fans who came over to offer her support. The crowd gave her a huge forward for her Bills combination hit with Gaza Kim. "When I came in the club, the place just get gigi, the people were excited mi coulda feel dem energy. Tifa came over and she was very supportive. She said she didn't know I was a Sagitarius like her and she was very kind to me and bought me a drink. I danced and had a good time, I even danced with one of my fans dem. The fans have been very supportive, but there are small-minded people in the media who have their own agenda, but the fans love Lisa Hype, I know that now," she said. Big up Timberlee and my friend Crystal who were also in the club last night. Yu shoulda see mi dress, it did a shock, a one in a million ting, and big up to the Quad deejays, dem play six ah mi song dem. Thanks for the support."



Source

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails