Rihanna woman of the year award

Posted by Ayeola | 11/11/2009 10:48:00 PM

Aww look at Riri cry... girl with all that white you better hold back dem tears...lol....


Photo source

Rihanna got a little teary-eyed while accepting her honor as one of Glamour Magazine's 2009 Women of The Year at Carnegie Hall in NYC on Monday Nov. 9th. Other honorees included Michelle Obama, Maya Angelou, Serena Williams, Maria Shriver, and AmyPoehler.
Photo source

Rihanna made sure to honor two special women in her life, her mom and grandmother, saying: “I really look up to my gran-gran and my mom. They aremy two women of the year. I love you very much, granny. I love you verymuch, mom.”
Photo source

She was presented with her award by super model and entrepreneur Iman

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails