Right, so I am in Jamaica attending the University Of The West Indies Mona Campus, and I was in the bookstore browsing the magazine racks and picked up a copy of College Lifestyle Magazine. Assassin was on the cover (he's so damn fine! lol)- that was enough for me!

As much reading as college students have to do, I think the creators of this magazine has really got a fantastic grip on what we college students want in a magazine: enough information to learn something new, or more about what we already know, and great pics. Yeah it's that simple. We DO NOT want information overload. Kudos to Aldain Reid and the rest of the team!





The first issue of the magazine was launched this summer and already the creators have a TV show. The first episode of the half hour show features Billy "Mystic" Wilmot and surfers in Jamaica, Kim-Marie Spence who is preparing for a treck in Antartica , and reggae artist Protoje who has an AMAZING song called "Arguments." Peep the video HERE!



So tune in to CVM TV on Mondays at 9PM for the show. It repeats Saturdays at 6:30. so don't miss it... I know I won't!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails