Tropicgem Recording Artist, Shermain hot off the heels of her successful album launch in New York at the Country Club in Manhattan, is getting set to host a “Pink Carpet” and “Pink Tie” Affair and Album Launch in her home country of Antigua. On Sunday June 7th, 2009 Antigua’s number 1 hot spot The Rush Night Club will be transformed into the “Pink Zone”, commemorating the release of her debut album My Way, My Style officially released worldwide on May 4th, 2009.

Performing at her album launch in New York

It is expected to be a night filled with “pink”, as well as special prizes and giveaways, while the Antiguan Songstress showcases songs from her album. Indashio, celebrity stylist, designer, humanitarian, entrepreneur and winner of the VH1 Hit reality Show “Glam God” will make a celebrity appearance at the “Pink Affair”. Indashio, 24, known for being the youngest designer to showcase at the New York Fashion Week will be on-island for this year’s Destination Wedding hosted by the Ministry of Tourism in commemoration of June - The Romance Month.

The dazzling diva notes, “I am looking forward to Sunday because I get the opportunity to really showcase myself and my album to my own people who have supported me for so long. Also, the launch comes at a great time since we are celebrating June as “The Romance Month” it gives me the opportunity to really promote Antigua and Barbuda not just as a romance destination but as a destination that can deliver top-class talent.” Local sponsors include the Rush Night club, Kennedy’s Club Ltd and Antigua and Barbuda Tourism.

The doors of the “Pink Zone” open at 8pm with the pink carpet and photo-op. For more information on Shermain and her album, My Way, My Style please visit:

shermain.com
myspace.com/shermiaindiva
Shermain on Facebook

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails