Mel B says sex keeps her figure tight!

Posted by Ayeola | 6/15/2009 03:28:00 AM

Curious about how Mel B got those rock hard abs?

She said to Grazia Magazine: “I’m honestly not body-obsessed – I can’t be with three kids and a husband.

My husband likes my muscles, but then he’s seen me every which way over the
past eight years– including when I put on 42lbs after my last pregnancy and
he always loves my body.


In fact, on top of all my exercise, I have sex with him five times a day
maybe that has something to do with it. I have to admit, I’m a nymphomaniac
with him. It’s sexercise!”

Mel – who is currently starring in Las Vegas burlesque show ‘Peepshow’ –
also dismissed claims she has had surgery to give her such a well-defined
figure.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails