Leona Lewis performed the Led Zeppelin classic"Whole Lotta Love" with guitarist Jimmy Page during the Closing Ceremony for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games at the National Stadium (The Bird'sNest) in Beijing, China. In the original, recorded in 1969, Robert Plant sings, “I’m gonna give you every inch of my love.” But in the version that was sung, Lewis, 23, changed the words to “every bit” of my love. The band also agreed to a request from organizers to drop the third verse, which includes similar sexual innuendos, to fit in to the 8 minute performance.




Photo source




photo source

She looked like she was having a rocking old time but for my part the audio sucked. I did enjoy the overall ceremony and it was pretty neat to see that London doublecab convert into the stage where she performed.
BTW is it me or does she look like she's had a nose job??? Imma have to investigate.....

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails