Ok so there is a new dancehall riddm called the New Rave Riddim and Mavado has a song on it called Real Killa (NoChorous)



Well some sources are saying that Vybz Kartel version on the same beat is a response to Mavado song. A diss .



Aight if that is their thing that is there thing, but do you know what a real killa is I mean have any of you been in the ER or in a fete or just somewhere minding your business and someone gets shot in front of you. Do you knowwhat kind of nasty disgusting sight that is???? I see people commenting on this song online"yeah we have to stay strapped rah, rah, rah" and I have to ask myself ok, but what after that? what happens when we use that weapon??? Its not a pretty sight.... That is someone's mother, father, daughter, son, uncle,cousin etc that you taking out of this world???? These fans need to stop thinking in the hypothetical and get real. Death ain't no joke, murder aint no joke. I've never been shot and I bet that shit hurt like hell!!!!!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails