Good Girl Gone Nude???

Posted by Ayeola | 7/17/2008 04:45:00 PM

Ok. so apparently in an interview with UK mag The Sun about posing forPlayboy Rihanna said" "I am only 20 so my mother would kill me if I posed nude!
"When I did that metallic body paint stuff for my video, I didn't do it to show my body.
"I didn't do it for people to like me. I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and it looked hot."



So whats up with the following pics??? These supposedly are shots of her for FHM Germany. Some are debating though whether these are real or fake...as in her head is on someone else's body.....check it out andyou decide









This is FHM UK








And this is FHM Mexico


The only Caribbean personality I know who has done Playboy is Hatian-born Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon AKA Fancy from the Jamie Foxx Show. To me she favors Kimora Lee Simmons on the cover of the Aug 07 issue. And the rinestones on thebody...So Hot!!!!! She did this at age 40. More Power too her.... Rihanna take your time girl ....


To see the entire spread click here
Very few black women have been on the cover ofPlayboy (US).They are Shari Belafonte (Sep,00), Naomi Campbell (Dec,99), Robin Givens (Sep,94) Renee Tenison - first Black Playmate of the Year(Jun,90), LaToya Jackson (Nov,91 and Mar,89) Darine Stern (Oct,1971)

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails