So Rihanna was in New York promoting the re-release of her album, now called Good Girl Gone Bad Reloaded. And she revealed two new tats...is she ever gonna stop???

Here she is at the Virgin Mega Store.....the numbers are roman numerals of her best friend Melissa's birthdate...Hope that friendship last forever......
And I guess this one speaks for it self






performing please dont stop the music on the today show


I prefer the soca version myself....waaaay better than the original...need a video for real...mamasay-mamasa-ma-my-soca.......






and here she is once more stating that she and Chris Brown are just friends she was on the view in Las Vegas on Monday.....do you guys really believe that one...though somehow she does seem really genuine...or maybe she just practice saying that alot..he's only my friend, hes only my friend, he's only my friend......





source

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails