Here's a glimpse of some pics I will be posting this week in the On The Scene Segment:


It's Puskey (Serious scene my energizer %@$$y-inside joke) ofthe Esclav Band. New tunes coming Oouav! Oh yeah that's at the High Rollers Affair. I liked the concept of the event:Roll the dice and that was what you paid to come in!



Here is Nayee at the High Rollers Affair at Krazy Koconuts. Look out for his new track "Darlin" coming out. It's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Clint Henderson and OOOOOOO Mr. Benji of the Triple Kay Band at their short pants jam, oh and peep the white gloves....hommage to the King of Pop.



Ya and most of the ladies (and the guys believe it or not) were in shorts. Here is Diva Nayoka who was also celebrating her birthday!




It's DJ Cut from Bucktown and Derrick "Rah" Peters of WCK band outside the Digicel store in Roseau.



Burning Flames in da house! Digicel's to be exact. Onyan why yuh na showing teet?



That's me, Ayeola, and some of Miguel Labadie at DBS radio. I was there promoting my new single "Rasta Love"

Aight folks it's like 5;30 am. I am ti-ured. And still vex that water has been gone all fureaking day DOWASCO!!!!! Ya so let me take a quick nap and ting. More pics to come!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails