New Music:Ayeola "Rasta Love"

Posted by Ayeola | 7/04/2009 02:27:00 PM

Hey ya'lll......don't mind the spotlight on my chin....lol....you know Ayeola does keep it real anytime.

So I have been singing for ever, and I have been writing songs just as long. My goal this year was to write for artists in any genre. Just really testing my versatility. I have Soca tracks- groovy and up-tempo, Reggae, RnB, even Pop. Here's my dilemma. Everytime I give someone a demo for their artist....they're like: "Sing de tune girl." Then I have to tell them "Well I don't really want to sing hence the demo"..hint, hint. Long story short, I've heard it so many times that I am just gonna just bite the bullet -ya dig. So here is my first single. It's called "Rasta Love" yeah and I do have a ting for a Rastaman (sigh). So click HERE to take a listen and gimme some feedback aight. Lata!

Bookmark and Share
4 comments
  1. Anonymous July 4, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

    Ayeola, you have a beautiful voice you should capitalize on it more. You go girl! God bless

    Kacey
    Baltimore, MD

  2. Ayeola July 6, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

    Aww thanks Kacey...'preciaycha!!!!

  3. Unknown July 6, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

    De Tune Wicked Ayeola, so you getting ready for de DancehallSoca.com interview ehh!

  4. Ayeola July 8, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

    lol....fo' sho'

Related Posts with Thumbnails