Apparently Trinidadian model Keston Karter was at some event for singer Jerimih and he was rumored to be the "man candy"of Terrell Carter(he's acted in 3 of Tyler Perry's movies-Dairy of A Mad Black Woman, Meet The Browns and Madea's Class Reunion).Here's his take on the whole situation:



“I am not homophobic, or have any issues with same gender loving people; I am not one of them. I am not gay, nor am I bisexual. I don’t know the singer Jeremih, nor have I ever even met him. And no disrespect to Terrell Carter, but I don’t know him either. We were both booked to make an appearance at that event and aside from the photo ops, we hardly interacted. So not only are the rumors false, they are out of left field.”


Remember I featured him on the site in May of '08?

Aight well lemme jog ur memory!







Source

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails