Lala Vasquez is no stranger to reality TV having been a VJ on MTV and host the Flavor of Love reunion show on VH1. She will now star in a short series which will chronicle her journey to the alter after having a long engagement with basketballer Carmelo Anthony.


Lala and BFF Ciara in LA being filmed for the reality show


The still-untitled five-part, half-hour series will premiere on Monday, September 13 before wrapping up with a 90-minute wedding finale airing in October:

“The series begins with the betrothed couple, La La and Carmelo, meeting with A-list wedding planner to the stars Mindy Weiss and follows them through all the wedding planning festivities,” VH1 said in a statement Monday. “Viewers will ride along as La La shops for the perfect designer wedding dress, chooses the wedding venue, picks out the ultimate wedding cake and menu, plans their honeymoon, and contemplates the guest list, all while maintaining her and Carmelo’s hectic schedules.”

“Along the way viewers will also get a glimpse at La La’s celeb-hosted bachelorette party in Las Vegas, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the couple as they gather with their family and friends to prepare for the big day. The series will culminate in a 90-minute lavish celebrity-filled wedding finale in New York that only this superstar couple could host.”
Source

Melanie Brown AKA Mel B is no stranger to the camera lens either. She was host of a reality show on TLC before. Although not yet named, the show will air on TLC..she promises it will be quite interesting.

Mel her husband Steven and her daughters Phoenix Chi and Angel

I'm not exactly going to be Miss Goody Two Shoes and play it completely by the book. I'm going to be me. I love the work I do.
"I couldn't do a nine-to-five. I respect people who do it, but that could never be me. I like to work odd hours.
"I like to wake up at 11pm and if I've got a song in my head, go to the studio and record it, then go back to bed, then wake up the kids and take them to school. That's the kind of life I like to live. A very creative life."
Source

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails