New Video from Richie Spice

Posted by Ayeola | 4/19/2008 01:28:00 PM

Log on to youtube or rhonafox official site to see Richie Spices new video for “Di Plane Land”. Basically this song talks about the issue that Caribbean immigrants face when they literally get of the plane.

This track is off his new album, Gideon Boot, set for release on May 13. And this song is his first single.

The video saw cameos from The New Kingston Band, reggae artist and Spice's brother Snatcha Lion, model Valentine Baker, and noted publicist Raine Martin.

I dont know what I was expecting but this video did not blow me away. It was idunno, just too basic, and some parts of it we just too much like Gyptian's I can Feel Your Pain Video...I dont know if that caught my eye because the same person directed both videos or what. But hey still support Richie Spice he is a wicked artist. And I did love that his hair was unwrapped. So sexxyy!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails