20 Questions: Zerby

Posted by Ayeola | 10/31/2009 12:25:00 AM

Yeah guys I know...20 Questions has been on hiatus for a minute now.....but it's so back and we're kicking things off with Zerby. Not the face that comes to mind when it comes to female Dancehall DJ's, but she is doing the damn thing, seen? I am sure that people doubting her definitely motivated her to keep at what she loves.... so let's get to know Zerby a bit....








So Zerby, HAVE YOU EVER?



Seen a movie more than two times in a row?

Blood Diamond, but it makes me cry. When is Charles Taylor trial going to be over? http://www.charlestaylortrial.org/


Fallen asleep with food in your mouth?

No


Not bathe for an entire day?

No


Eaten baby food?

I guess when a baby


Sharted?

????


Peed in your pants from laughing?

I don't know - I'll have to ask my friends.


Tripped on your own feet?

Yes!


Opened your Christmas presents early?

No


Broken someone’s heart?

No. They like to break mine.


Bungee jumped?

No.



That was just an intro...read her bio and check out the full interview HERE!!!!!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails