So have you felt the "blaze"yet?????? It's D-Day.... August 18th... the official release date of Sean Paul's new album Imperial Blaze (VP/Atlantic Records). Check out the album cover below:


So for all of you who did not pre-order the album off of AllSeanPaul.com, go to I-Tunes, Amazon and VP Records to get it. Here is the full track listing below for the extended version. The regular version ends at #14.

1. Intro: Chi Ching Ching
2. Lace It
3. So Fine
4. Now That I've Got Your Love
5. Birthday Suit
6. Press It Up
7. Evening Ride
8. Hold My Hand (I'll Be There)feat.Keri Hilson
9. She Want Me
10.Daddy's HOme
11.Bruk Out
12.Pepperpot
13.Wine Baby
14.Running Out Of Time
15.Don't Tease Me
16.Lately
17.She Wanna Be Down
18.Straight From My Heart
19.Private Party
20.I Know U Like It

O.K and for your viewing pleasure here is the Ray Kay directed video for the first single off the album "So Fine".....shot it Miami, it's blazing hot.....



Bookmark and Share
1 comments
  1. Ayeola September 15, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

    Thnx...you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails